Submission of the documents and information that are required for the customs control, is stipulated for by Article 335 of the Customs Code of Ukraine (hereinafter – the CCU). The documents that are required for the customs control and customs processing (customs clearance) of goods that are forwarded across the customs border of Ukraine during performing foreign economic operations, should be submitted to the Customs Authority in the Ukrainian language, in an official language of the customs unions of which Ukraine is a member, or in an other foreign language of international communication (Article 254 of the CCU).
Additionally to the documents specified in Points 1, 2 and 3 of Article 335 of the CCU, together with the customs declaration a set of following documents that confirm the data provided in the customs declaration, should be submitted:
- 1) a Foreign Economic Agreement (Contract) or other documents confirming the right to possess, use and/or dispose the goods;
- 2) shipping (transportation) documents;
- 3) commercial documents which a declarant possess;
- 4) if required, the documents that confirm compliance with the non tariff measures of the foreing economic activity;
- 5) documents that confirm observation of limitation associated with the implementation of protective, antidumping and compensation measures (if this limitation is available);
- 6) in cases stipulated by the CCU - documents that confirm country of origin of goods;
- 7) if required - documents that confirm payment and/or provision of payment of customs fees (duties);
- 8) if required - documents that confirm the right for concessions on payment of customs fees (duties), for the exemption or relaxation of payment of customs fees (duties), in accordance with the selected customs regime;
- 9) if required - documents that confirm modification of time frames for payment of customs fees (duties);
- 10) if required - documents that confirm the declared customs cost of goods and the selected method of its determination in accordance with Article 53 of the CCU;
- 11) if required - documents that confirm the declared code of the goods in accordance with the UCC FEA.